Maternity DNA testing determines the biological mother of a child. It works like a DNA paternity test, except this analysis compares a child’s DNA profile with his/her mother’s. Children inherit half their DNA from their father, and half from their mother. Even if the father is not tested, DDC can prove conclusively whether or not the child’s DNA matches the mother.
Maternity DNA testing is often requested in the following situations:
- Resolving controversy that sometimes occurs in hospital nurseries
- Providing life-long peace of mind after returning home from hospital
- Proving an adoptee’s relationship with his/her biological birth mother
- Proving a maternal relationship for immigration
- Confirming accuracy for in-vitro fertilization
This test will mark 25 loci markers instead of the usual standard 15 or 16 that other DNA companies may provide and an upgrade from our own 20 loci marker test.
This is a even more accurate and conclusive test.
This is a upgraded Patenity DNA Test Kit which contains swabs and envelopes for three people. (For example: mother, father, and child). This kit is suitable for a Paternity test, Motherless Paternity or Maternity Test. If you need more than three people to test, please order an Add-on test for $100 US ($125.00 CN) for each additional person, Eg: another child, or alleged father, etc.
Please inquire for other types of tests, or multiple complicated situations. (Ancestry, cousins, half brothers or sisters, grand parents, multiple fathers, etc.)